A Six Month Course in Appreciation
How to Successfully Integrate the Attitude and Instruments of Appreciation in Participants’ Lives
- Explore with participants all there is to know about appreciation and how to use it in day to day life,
- Go through an Appreciative Inquiry process to support sustainable outcomes,
- Create a high vibration level and keep it alive throughout the course and beyond.
Up to 8 participants meeting in a weekly conference call for 90 minutes with two coaches.
Appreciative Inquiry, Focusing, The 7 Appreciator’s Perspectives (and more), Coaching.
Be strong in the Destiny phase and support participants to always stay in touch with their dream.
Surprisingly outstanding results in all aspects of participants’ lives.
“If you had told me at the begining of the year, where I would be today, I wouldn’t have believed it.”
“Every session was a gain.”
“Whatever energy level I came into the session with, I always ended up with higher energy afterwards.”
“Our weekly calls have supported me through the whole week.”
“I got new clarity regarding the direction I have to take and what has to be done. With this I feel more at ease.”
“The space we created — I would like to have more of this.”
“Room for miracles to happen — this is what you provide with this group.”
“This appreciative space and the clear focus on one’s own potential — I miss it now that the course has ended.”
How We Do It:
- Appreciating people the way they are — the key
- Being committed to people and their living potentials
- Listening from appreciation in each and every moment
- Listening for participants’ potential and their Destiny fulfilled
- Being skillful and adaptive using different methods such as AI
- Creating a safe space in which miracles occur
Appreciation as a way of being, as an attitude:
- Our research: What is an appreciative way of being all about?
- Our practices: The 7 Appreciator’s Perspectives, appreciation diary, etc.
Appreciative Inquiry as the participant’s personal guidance:
- Create an access to Appreciative Inquiry and its underlying principles
- Support participants in their personal Appreciative Inquiry process
- Enjoy the 4-(5)-D-Cycle with a quick start
- Dance in the flow and be flexible with the process
- Show participants ways to have AI present in their lives e.g. during a coffee break, at a party, in a meeting, etc.
- Make sure to celebrate the people, their work, their commitment, their achievements!!!
Circle Coaching: a key success factor!
- A reflective space for each participant in an appreciative context
- Every participant has a coach and is coachee to someone else
- Every participant gets a weekly phone coaching session
- Additional coaching sessions with the group leaders are optional
Personal appreciation for everyone in the group: a great gift
- Setting: One participant after the other gets to sit in the “frying pan” and receives the acknowledgement, appreciation and recognition from (all) participants and the group leaders, one by one.
- A 10 (or more) minute long sharing starting with sentences like:
- Who you are for me is ...
- Your contribution was ...
- I was impressed by ...
- I appreciate you for ...
The 7 Appreciators’ Perspectives:
Discover them, apply them and share your experience.
Get your copy here www.sourceofappreciation.org